Your Essensual Vibe comes in a box that includes a USB rechargeable magnetic charger and a LBDO canvas pouch for safe storage.
Using the Essensual Vibe
- Before initial use, charge your Essensual Vibe for a full two hours. Spend the next two hours daydreaming about your pleasure session. We know we do!
- A single button controls the on/off and the vibration settings.
- To begin your pleasure experience, press and hold the on/off button down for one second. The LED light will appear – this is the lowest setting. Press again to explore the medium setting, a third time to reach the highest vibration, a fourth time to play with the pulse pattern, a fifth time to flow with the wave pattern, a sixth time to playfully flirt with the tease pattern, and again to cycle back through to the lowest setting.
- There are 6 patterns in total for you to discover; low, medium, high, pulse, wave and tease.
- To turn the Essensual Vibe off, press and hold the button down for one second. The LED light will turn off.
Charging the Essensual Vibe
- Essensual Vibe is a rechargeable vibrator.
- Allow 2 hours to reach a full charge. This is based off using a 5V 1A charging adapter.
- Essensual Vibe has a fun runtime of 2 hours when used at the highest speed.
- Your Essensual Vibe comes with a USB magnetic charger. A white light will flash when the vibrator is charging. A green light will appear when the charge is complete.,
- Your Essensual Vibe needs a little bit of love every now and then in order to work at peak performance. To preserve the lifespan of your battery, charge fully after each use. If you’re not using your vibrator frequently, be sure to charge it at least once every 3 months.
- To activate the travel mode, hold down the power button for ten seconds until you feel one pulse for one second. To turn off travel mode, hold the power button down again for ten seconds until you feel the same vibration for one second.
- Quick tip: Simply plug in the charger and the travel lock will automatically deactivate.
- When travel mode is activated, Essensual Vibe cannot accidentally turn on during transit. Confidently take your Vibe with you wherever you go so you can feel your way to new places.
Caring for your Essensual Vibe
- Always clean your Essensual Vibe before and after every use, using either a mild soap and water or any water-based toy cleaner.
- Essensual Vibe is waterproof and can be submerged by up to 1 metre in water for 30 minutes. It is bath and shower-friendly so you can sync to new depths.
- Store your Essensual Vibe away from other sex toys and keep away from extreme heat or cold. We recommend you store your Essensual Vibe in your LBDO pouch for ultimate protection.
- Essensual Vibe comes with a one year warranty.
Our Pro tips
- Essensual Vibe can bless all or any erogenous zones but it’s best recommended for clitoral stimulation.
- An erogenous zone is an area of the body with heightened sensitivity that can produce a sexual response when stimulated. Erogenous zones are extra sensitive due to concentrations of nerve endings in these areas. Some erogenous zones include the clitoris, breasts, nipples, G-spot and penis.
- Experiment using your Essensual Vibe for solo play or with a partner.
- We recommend using your Essensual Vibe with our water-based Essensual Lube.
- For clitoral use, rub around the clitoris in circular motions using the tip of the vibrator.
For more LBDO-It-Yourself tips and tricks, listen to one of our guided masturbation audios at https://www.lbdo.com/blogs/the-talk/tagged/guided-listening.
- Do not use silicone-based lubricant with your Essensual Vibe, as it can damage your trusty Vibe! We wholeheartedly recommend water-based lubricant instead.
- Do not clean your Essensual Vibe with products containing alcohol, petroleum, or acetone.
- Do not clean the Essensual Vibe in the dishwasher. Do not boil, bake or microwave.
- Sold as an adult novelty. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if discomfort or irritation occurs. To avoid injury or aggravation of pre-existing conditions, do not use the Essensual Vibe on swollen or inflamed areas or skin lacerations. No medical claims are warranted or implied by the use of this product.
Any questions or concerns? Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy. The pleasure is all yours.